|MetaFilter's site and server can always use upgrades of hardware, software, and bandwidth, as well as more stable funding for continued support of its small but high-skilled moderation and backend team! If you'd like to chip in, you can donate to Metafilter.|
OS X Related AskMetaFilter Threads
From Mefi Wiki
This is the VERY embryonic version of a list of all AskMe posts relating to Macintosh OS X. Currently it covers 9/21/2004 - 10/15/2004. lbergstr started it.
- Why does Safari want to open MP3 streams in QuickTime no matter what I do - and how can I stop it?
- Not satisfied with iMovie compression for web
- Full-screen Mac text editors
- Importing CSV files into the OS X address book
- All of a sudden clicking things on the menu bar of any program makes a SF-like "click" noise.
- Download GMail to Apple Mail
- Audio recording software recommendations
- Remotely connecting/disconnecting DSL connections
- Driver for SCM eUSB Smartmedia card reader
- Can I use the OSX CDs that came with my iBook to upgrade a desktop G4 from OS9?
- Combining .rm files on OS X?
- You have an .ogm file of a non-subtitled movie and a .srt subtitle file -- what's the best OS X tool to watch the movie with subtitles?
- Dealing with DVD region encoding
- Converting Real Media to Quicktime
- I would like to use Skype on OS X with a bluetooth headset.
- So I've had an Apple G5 for exactly 1 year and a week. My warranty ran out 5 days ago and of course my computer died yesterday. What to do?
- iMovie sound glitches
- iDVD questions
- Games for my Powerbook?
- I am about to order an iMac, my first Macintosh. What do you wish someone had told you when you got your first Mac?
- Is my Airport fried?
- Final Cut 4 tutorials
- G3 to G4 iBook upgrade worthwhile?
- iBook - wireless help
- What are the best free cool programs for a mac running OSX?
- what's the most lossless QuickTime format I can save as?